Degree 成人影片 who have been accepted to a certificate or degree program may register in UAOnline, after meeting with their advisor, on the first day of priority registration.

1. Apply for admission.

2. Review your academic progress in DegreeWorks.

  • Go to DegreeWorks to review your progress before you meet with your advisor

3. Meet with your academic advisor.

  • Your advisor will enable/pin your UAOnline account each semester so that you can register for classes at .
  • If you're not sure who your academic advisor is, search for them on the .
if you have completed steps 1-3, You are ready to register. See the "How to Register" tab above.

First-semester graduate 成人影片:

1. Meet with your academic advisor. If you are unsure who your advisor is, talk to your academic department.

2. Register for classes in . See the "How to Register" tab above.

Continuing graduate 成人影片:

1. Consult with your committee chair before registering.

2. Register for classes in .

All Graduate Students

  • Students should use tuition paid through a graduate assistantship or fellowship for courses directly related to their degree program. All fees are the student's responsibility unless the department or institute makes other arrangements with the UAF Graduate School before the fee payment deadline.
  • Graduate assistantship appointment letters are created and processed through the NextGen platform. If you need to print or access your contract letter after signing, you can access all of your forms through the .  
  • Graduate fellowship award letters must be submitted directly to the Graduate School before the fee payment deadline to have your payment applied to your student account.

Nondegree 成人影片 are 成人影片 who are not working toward a degree and have not been accepted to a certificate or degree program.

Nondegree 成人影片 are:

  • Required to meet all course prerequisites including taking placement exams for writing and math.
  • For 600-level courses, nondegree 成人影片 may be required to provide supporting documentation that shows they have suitable knowledge to successfully participate in the course.
  • If a nondegree student does not meet the prerequisites and/or restrictions for the course they will need to reach out to the instructor for permission to register.
  • Not eligible for financial aid.

Continuing nondegree 成人影片: 

  • Confirm you are an active nondegree student and do not have any current registration holds.
  • Register in .

New or returning nondegree 成人影片:

  • Complete the free application to become a nondegree student at UAF.
  • For help applying, contact the . For help registering, contact the .

Updating your personal information


You can make changes to your:

  • Address
  • Personal email 
  • Phone
  • Preferred first name
  • Gender
  • Pronouns
  • Ethnicity/Race
  • Veterans Classification
  • Disability Status
  • Student Directory Hold - Enable or Disable
  • Emergency Contacts (Select the "Personal Information" tab to make changes to these)

Note: .

  • Legal Name. This is how your name appears on your official records, such as transcripts. If your name is listed incorrectly, please inform the Office of the Registrar and complete the name change form with proper documentation.
  • Major. To change your major, you must complete a .
  • Residency status. Check your residency status before paying your tuition and fees. If you need to request a change in your residency status, submit an "" form to the Office of Admissions, along with supporting documentation, before the published first day of instruction.



Student Directory Hold

The university may release certain directory information to the public on a routine basis unless a student requests, in writing, the university not release it. This is called a confidential hold. See the  for more about directory information.

Registration Online

It's important to register for classes early to get the best selection. Once you have met with your academic advisor, you can register by following the steps below. 

There are two options tor search for courses in  : Alternate Class Search and  Schedule Planner. 

If you need help logging into UAOnline, follow the instructions in for claiming or resetting your information. For more help, contact the OIT Support Center at 907-450-8300, toll free at 800-478-8226 or by email at


You must have cookies enabled in your browser to use Schedule Planner.

  1. At , log on to the secured area.
  2. Select "Search for Classes," then "Class Search."
  3. You are now in "Schedule Planner".Select the term and campus(es) you wish to take classes from.
  4. Choose your search criteria. Click "Add Course" to add courses and "Add Break" to add times during the day that you do not wish to take classes, then click "Generate Schedules." You can modify your search to include courses that are in wait-listed status by changing the "Course Status" option. You can also change your campus, term and course delivery options.
  5. View your schedule options. Depending on your courses and breaks, there may be more than one schedule available. If no schedule is available, you may need to adjust your desired classes or break times.
  6. Once you have selected a schedule, click "Send to Cart." You will be redirected back to . Choose "Complete Registration Changes" to register for your selected courses or "Save Cart" to return to it later. You can access your saved cart from the "Registration" menu at .
  7. Click here for detailed instructions.
  1. At , log on to the secured area.
  2. Select "Search for Classes," then "Alternate Class Search."
  3. Choose the proper semester or term, select one or more campuses to take classes from and you can choose to search by all subjects or just a few
  4. Once you have identified classes to register for click 鈥淎dd/Drop/Withdraw Classes鈥 and add your class course reference numbers (CRNs) in the "Add Classes Worksheet".
  5. Click 鈥淐omplete Registration Changes鈥 to officially register.
  6. If you register for a course that has variable credit or you want to audit a course, select "Change Class Options." 
    • For variable credit enter the number of credits you are registering for. 
    • Press the "Grade Mode" menu and highlight "Audit" to select that option. The audit option may not be available at because not all courses allow auditors. Contact the instructor or the course department for more information.
  7. Review your schedule.
    • Select "Complete Registration Changes," to display your current schedule  
    • Check class locations, times and dates to ensure that you registered for the sections you wanted.
  8. Resolve errors. 
    • If there are any errors, check the error message. For the following errors please contact the course instructor for permission:
      • Test score and prerequisite errors
      • Special-permission courses
      • Time Conflict.
      • Once the approval has been entered by the instructor or the department, the courses will be available for you to add after you register for your other courses.
    • For the following errors please contact your advisor:
      • Exceeds maximum credits
      • 鈥淵ou can not register at this time鈥 error message.
    • For Registration hold(s) please contact your advisor
      • You can see all active holds in UAOnline.
        • At , log on to the secured area.
        • Select the 鈥淪tudent Services & Account Information鈥 tab.
        • Select 鈥淪tudent Records鈥.
        • Select 鈥淰iew Holds鈥.
      • If you have a registration hold, you may not register until the hold is removed by the initiating office:
        • Outstanding balances on your student account. See the Bursar's Office or call 907-474-7384.
        • Conduct holds. See the Center for Student Rights and Responsibilities, or call 907-474-7317.
        • Other registration holds. See the Office of the Registrar, or call 907-474-6300.



Registration In Person

It is preferred 成人影片 register in UAOnline, but you may complete the In-Person Registration form, and email it to us at or bring it to the Office of the Registrar in Signers鈥 Hall.



After You've Registered

  • Pay tuition and fees by the deadline. A copy of your class schedule and estimate of tuition and fees can be obtained from .
  • Buy your textbooks. Books may be purchased through the or in person at the UAF Bookstore in Constitution Hall.
  • Attend classes beginning the first day of instruction.
    • In person classes may have an online component. Verify with your instructor where to log on, ie Canvas, Blackboard, Google Classroom, Zoom, etc. 

Note: you may be dropped if you do not attend the first class meeting without prior approval from your instructor.

When a class is full, it is listed as "closed." Some courses offer a waitlist option. If you want to be waitlisted for a closed class, select "Waitlist" from the drop-down menu on the registration screen in UAOnline and select "Submit Changes."

See more information on waitlisting.


Individual study courses provide 成人影片 with opportunities to improve their knowledge in areas of study not listed in the current catalog. Directed study courses allow a student to contract with an instructor to enroll individually in a course that is listed in the catalog but in a semester in which the course is not offered in the regular schedule. Please use the forms available from the Office of the Registrar. Follow the guidelines provided at the top of the form. Individual study course numbers end in -97 and the course reference number (CRN) for an individual study course will be assigned by the Office of the Registrar.


To register for a class with a restriction, contact the instructor or the department offering the course about getting permission, which they can enter in UAOnline. Once permission is granted you can register for the course on .


Students who want to enroll in one or more courses for informational purposes may register as an auditor if space is available and auditing is permitted in the class. You pay the standard tuition and fees for the course, but the credits are not included in the computation of study load for full-time/part-time determination or financial aid. If you want to audit a course for which you are already registered for credit, you must make the change by the add/drop deadline.


Make sure you've met writing and math placement requirements and prerequisites or you may not be able to register for some courses. See current in the UAF catalog.


The credit/no-credit option enables you to enroll in courses without affecting your overall GPA. One elective course per semester can be taken under this option. You must apply for the option by Friday after the add/drop deadline. Credit/no-credit option forms are available online or at the Office of the Registrar.


Students who are on Academic Probation are limited to 13 credits per regular semester.

Enrollment in the summer semester is limited to no more than 15 credits.

Students who wish to take more than 18 credits in a regular semester must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Any student in good standing seeking an overload of 19 to 23 credits must get advisor approval; for more than 23 credits, or for any student with less than a 3.0 GPA, the dean of the student's college or school must also approve.

If you receive military orders that will impact your ability to finish the semester, UAF will work with you. Contact  the Office of the Registrar to discuss your options. Depending on your circumstances we may approve a late drop or withdrawal, with or without a refund of tuition and fees.

UAF allows all undergraduate 成人影片 to return to school for up to two years without reapplying for admission.  If you have an absence of fewer than two years, please see your advisor and register when registration opens. If you need additional time away from your program due to military service, you can request an extension by contacting the Office of the Registrar at

Any graduate student needing to take time off for military obligations can file a leave of absence and should contact the Graduate School at


If you are registered for a class that is canceled for low enrollment or other reasons, you will be notified by email. You will not be charged for the course and will receive a refund if you have already paid.


You can add and/or drop courses in through the last day of registration (see the ). Make sure to pay any tuition and fees by the fee payment deadline.


If the class is a late-start class, or you are making changes after the last day of registration and fee payment, you will need to make changes using a form. 

  • Complete an add/drop form (.pdf) and email the completed form with any required signatures to us at
    • The signature of the course instructor is required after the last day of registration.
  • Pay attention to the drop dates 鈥 they affect refunds.

Dropping courses meeting less than a full semester:

  • Courses meeting for four weeks or more, but less than a full semester must be dropped within five business days of the first class to receive a full refund.
  • Courses meeting for less than four weeks must be dropped on the first day of class for a full refund.
  • Evening and weekend courses beginning after the deadline for adding classes and late registration must be dropped the next business day for a full refund.


Withdrawing from courses meeting for the full semester:

  • Please look for the deadlines to withdraw on the
  • You may withdraw in UAOnline or submit a withdrawal form to the Office of the Registrar.

Withdrawing from courses meeting less than a full semester:

  • For courses lasting less than a full semester, withdrawals must be requested before 60% of the scheduled length of the course has elapsed.
  • Contact the Office of the Registrar for the exact withdrawal deadline date for a specific less-than-full semester course.

Withdrawing from variable credit courses

  • For variable credit courses, you cannot reduce the number of credits that you are currently registered for after the add/drop deadline. You may still withdraw entirely from the course.

Withdrawing after the deadline:

  • Course withdrawals after the withdrawal deadline are allowed only in exceptional cases and for serious and compelling reasons. 
  • Approval is not automatic, and you will need to complete the Appeal for Late Withdraw form and provide documented evidence to support your request. Acceptable serious and compelling reasons may include:
    • death in the student's immediate family;
    • medical emergency for the student or immediate family; and
    • factors outside the student's control (e.g., fire or flood).
  • Failing a course or avoiding an unsatisfactory grade is not an acceptable reason for seeking a late withdrawal or refund, and will not be approved. 
  • Failure to comply with published deadlines or regulations is also not a reason to seek a late withdrawal or refund.
  • Appeals for late withdrawals after the deadline must be submitted within 30 class days after the beginning of the next regular semester. A written explanation of the reason and appropriate documentation is required upon submission. Submission of appeals and appropriate documentation after published deadlines will not be considered. Contact the Office of the Registrar for more information.

Faculty withdrawals:

  • If you don't meet the prerequisites for a course or if you haven't participated substantially, the instructor may withdraw you. 
  • If you are withdrawn from a course, you will be notified through your assigned university email account.

Effect of withdrawing financial aid:

  • If a student totally withdraws or drops courses after a refund has been issued, financial aid may need to be repaid. 
  • If a balance remains on the account because of this, the student has five business days to pay or a late fee will be assessed and a hold placed on the account. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.

There can be a number of reasons:

  • Are you a non-degree student who hasn't taken courses within the last two years? Visit the Office of Admissions application page, select "Apply Now!" then select UAF and proceed to create an account. When prompted, submit an application as a non-degree student. The non-degree application is free and is normally processed within 24 hours.
  • Have you met with your advisor to discuss registration for the upcoming term? If not, make an appointment with them today.
  • Do you meet the placement requirements or prerequisites? If not, speak with your advisor about steps to take.
  • Do you have holds on your account? 
    • Check your registration eligibility in
    • Select "View Holds" and contact the office where the hold originated.
    • If you have a registration hold, you may not register until the hold is removed by the initiating office. For other problems, contact the Office of the Registrar at 907-474-6300.


An enrollment verification confirms your current or previous enrollment status with the university. UAF has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide proof of enrollment electronically. 

To obtain your official enrollment verification certificate, please log in to and follow these steps:

  • Select "Enrollment Verifications" from the "Student Services & Account Information" tab
  • Select your campus and click "Submit Enrollment Verification".
If the enrollment history on your certificate is not up-to-date, it is possible UAF has not submitted an enrollment report to the NSC for the semester or since you last made registration changes. We submit reports to the NSC once a month beginning the third week of the semester.
  • For situations when the NSC verification is not available, does not accurately reflect your current enrollment or is accepted (i.e. military), please submit an  form. You may attach additional documents if necessary. A manual enrollment verification can only be processed for the current semester. If enrollment verification is required for past semesters, you must order an official transcript.

Student Loan Deferment Verifications:

  • UAF submits a report of 成人影片' enrollment statuses to the NSC monthly during the academic year. The NSC then supplies verification of enrollment to lending agencies.

成人影片 Permanent Fund Dividend:

  • Students must submit AK PFD form #04304 directly to the Office of the Registrar for processing. 
  • The form will be processed and sent directly to the AK Department of Revenue PFD Division within 3 business days. We do not release the form back to the student.


In some cases, your instructor may need to grant you a course override before you are allowed to register for a specific section. Common reasons for course overrides include:

  • approval for waiver of a class prerequisite
  • instructor or department approval required for registration courses is restricted to certain majors, class standing, etc.
  • approval for a time conflict approval to register for a closed (full) class
  • permission to add a class from the wait list

Only the primary instructor of the course can approve a course override for you.


allows you to log on using your UA username and password. These are the same credentials you use to log into webmail, Blackboard and many other applications at the University of 成人影片. 

  • To find out your UA username or to reset your password, go to
If you need additional help with your log in please contact OIT.